The following is consistent with the National Association of Realtors Coronavirus: A Guide for REALTORS®
For local updates by the Oregon Health Authority visit Office of the Governor on Covid-19.
Occupied homes are allowed to be shown in person before a buyer writes an offer.
The protocols include the following:
- Agent acknowledges that buyers are pre-approved for a loan or have proof of funds to purchase.
- Agent acknowledges that no person has had symptoms of Covid-19 in the last 2 weeks, including chills, fever, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing.
- Agent acknowledges that buyers have viewed all photos, attachments, floorplan and 3-D virtual tour.
- All persons entering the property will wear masks at all times.
- Upon entering the home, all persons will use hand sanitizer, or wash their hands at sink with soap provided, dry with paper towels provided, and dispose of paper towels in the trash can provided.
- Social distancing guidelines will be followed, and only the agent and principals of the potential transaction will be allowed to enter the property.
- Agent will touch the absolute minimal number of items possible and leave light switches on.